Shooting sessions are conducted on a synthetic ice surface. Players are able to wear skates on the synthetic ice.
All sessions are done in a small group or one on one setting. This allows the coach and players to focus on specific training to benefit the players ability. We will work together to identify the players strengths and weaknesses in shooting and stick handling and work to improve in the areas of need.
Sessions focus on the following-
- Improving shot accuracy
- Improving shot power
- Improving shot release
- Catching passes properly in a shooting position
- Mechanics and techniques of shooting
- Shooting off angles
- Transitioning body position for a quick/accurate shot
- Private sessions cost $80 for an hour
- Group sessions are available at a discounted rate of $60 per player for an hour up to 3 players
- Sessions are available Monday – Friday at flexible hours
- Weekend sessions are available depending on timing