2017 Summer Clinics
Throughout the summer, female players from GHCS will have the opportunity to skate and keep their skills sharp heading into summer showcases, tournaments and their fall seasons.
Clinics will be broken up into age specific.
Prep School, high school and Collegiate Level Clinic:
Players will be working on the following:
- Overspeed skating, edge work, stride
- Shooting and in tight scoring techniques
- Passing and handling the puck in small areas
- Game situations
- position specific – forwards and defense
- Tuesday Nights – 7:10 – 8:10pm
- Wednesday Nights – 7:10 – 8:10pm
- Thursday Nights – 7:10 – 8:10pm
- Friday Mornings – 9:00 – 10:00am